Motto;

Sentiam Christi in vita meam

Monday 13 August 2012

OH PAIN!! YOU ARE A HEARTBREAK BY OGUN IKECHUKWU FR


OH PAIN!! YOU ARE A HEARTBREAK BY OGUN IKECHUKWU
Oh what a pain that has left a painful scare in me, in my heart, in my mind and in my soul. May be it is because it came from him or her whom I do not expect it from and at a time so brutal because of my condition and situation. Oh can I ever overcome it? Am yearning and screaming yet no help seem to be coming. I blame and accuse everybody beside, in front, behind and above me, but myself I left so innocent and thought that I am a saint and impeccable of the situation so painful with scare in me now. Nevertheless, I should and OUGHT to look back and see how faithful and trustful I have been to my GOD. Can I then strongly and sincerely blame someone whom I put my whole self in his or her ataraxia (hedonistic) mind which was also exactly what I want, instead of putting it into God’s hand right from the beginning? I chose to satisfy myself not reading and praying with the Word of God as it appeared in SIRACH 15:11-20. Have I ever stopped and ponder about the profundity of God’s mystery on me? If yes and sincerely too, with seriousness then I should try to put before me the Word of God in JOB 38 and SIRACH 2 so as the appreciate the New Testament exposition of ROMANS 8:31-39. The apparent joy that so preoccupied me in the past without profundity in my relationship with God has a lot to teach me now, so that I will not be blaming anybody rather myself, by this I know how best to pray with strong patience to God’s Will on me and then make mend of my costly mistakes from my past as to live in the present with confidence as to make a brighter future trusting totally in God and with my own little self endeavours that is genuine and pure indeed. Therefore, I should pray with deep meditation on these words: 1 Thessalonians 5:12–18 But we request of you, brethren, that you appreciate those who diligently labor among you, and have charge over you in the Lord and give you instruction, and that you esteem them very highly in love because of their work. Live in peace with one another. We urge you, brethren, admonish the unruly, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with everyone. See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people. Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Consequent to these good moral life is high expected of me and is a sine qua non for it will help me a lot. I should meditate always with the Psalmist: How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers! But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and in His law he meditates day and night. Psalm 1:1-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment