Motto;

Sentiam Christi in vita meam

Friday 7 June 2013


SACRATISSMO CORDE IESU – MISERERE MEAM (MOST SACRED HEART OF JESUS HAVE MERCY ON ME) BY IKECHUKWU OGUN P

Oh Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on me a poor and wretched sinner. Wash, sanctify and purify me of my obstinate and stagnant life full of incoherency, insensitivity, insensibility, deceitful state even to my poor nature and self.

Oh Scared Heart of Incarnate Word, fill my spiritual and moral lacuna, emptiness, vacuum and gap with your words that enriches and strengthens my laziness.

Oh Sacred of Heart of Calvary-Victim, make me aware that I ought to represent you always as a victim that draws power from the Eternal Calvary-Victim, hence not to be a scandal.

Oh Sacred Heart of Sacrifice of the Altar, pardon me and accept the sacrifice of the altar which I celebrate In You, With You and For You.

Oh Sacred Heart of Crown-Giver, burn off in me the spirit of tepidity that I may totally trust and hope in you, looking forward to the beatific vision which you promised to those who are virgin and immaculate in heart thus: μακάριοι οἱ καθαροὶ τῇ καρδίᾳ, ὅτι αὐτοὶ τὸν θεὸν ὄψονται-Beati mundo corde: quoniam ipsi Deum videbunt-Blessed are the clean (pure, in) of heart; they shall see God Matt.5:8.

ON THIS FRIDAY 7TH JUNE 2013, FEAST OF THE MOST SACRED HEART OF JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment