Motto;

Sentiam Christi in vita meam

Thursday 12 July 2012

THE EXIT OF A SPIRITUAL ICON

Most Rev Dr. Anthony Ekezie Ilonu (Bishop emeritus of Okigwe) you are indeed the saint of our time, which very many did not see in you because of your humility. Today you has answered the teleological yes and by so doing has meet the Lord and Saviour on His Solemnity of Merciful and Most Sacred Heart, with a radiating and illuminating nature oozing out from your Episcopal body and nature as you silently signs and prays the Litany of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus early this morning 15th June 2012. My most beloved Bishop rest perfectly in the peace of the Lord which you preached, taught, and lived throughout your life time. Your good works were the testimonies proclaimed by all whom you touched with your apostolic and missionary spirit. Rahu na udo nke Chukwu. Ecce sacerdos magnum. As I came back from the University after my examination, I heard of this then I called Rev Fr Mark Okoro who confirmed the news then I became sad and started crying for the exit of my ideal and model priest, the illuminating and radiating saint of our time which very many refuse to see

No comments:

Post a Comment