Motto;

Sentiam Christi in vita meam

Monday 6 February 2012

MY BIRTHDAY REFLECTION ON, WITH AND TO MYSELF


BIRTHDAY REFLECTION ON MYSELF (IKECHUKWU-UGOCHI-OBERE[P] OGUN), FOR MYSELF, WITH MYSELF AND TO MYSELF ON MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION TODAY, TUESDAY 7TH FEBRUARY 2012

Stop, think, reflect, ponder and pray over yourself IKECHUKWU-UGOCHI-OBERE[P] OGUN this day Tuesday 7th February 2012 on my birthday celebration. On the day of my birth there was war, hence many people were crying, grieving and were unsecured and unsure of themselves and what next to come. That possibly might have ignited their thoughts thereby trying to pose some questions why they should continue to live and be happy as well, on my birthday and its celebration that goes with the normal and usual happy birthday. This was the circumstance that brought and ushered me into the world as a child. I joined in crying UWAA for several minutes before my mother, PHILOMENA NWULU OGUJIOFFOR [NEE] EKEBUISI OGUAMA quenched my cry by breast feeding me. Did I ever knew that I was crying and for what reason was I crying then? In the midst of these the doctors and nurses that attended to my mother given birth to me at AGWU JOINT HOSPITAL were happy thanking God. My mother’s happiness knew no bound after her panting in pains of my birth. The news of my birth reaching my family home at UMUIHE AMALATO AKU OKIGWE, re-echoed yet another great joy and happiness, yet very many were still in agony of death news of their beloved ones.

Therefore, I ought to stop and think, reflect and ponder over my birthday celebration and the wishes that go along with it. Each year on 7th February people will say happy birthday IKECHUKWU-UGOCHI-OBERE[P]. Have I been able to contemplate over MY BIRTHDAY and know that there is MY DEATH DAY in front of me. Certainly yes there is, therefore MAY THE SOUL OF IKECHUKWU-UGOCHI-OBERE[P] REST IN PERFECT PEACE AND LET PERPETUAL LIGHT SHINE ON ME AMEN when it comes for I know not the time, hour, minute, second or moment of this MY DEATH DAY. To rest in perfect peace in eternity I must and ought to make others happy and be satisfied with my presence among them as I celebrate my birthday, as to call to mind my motto: SENTIAM CHRISTUS IN VITA MEAM. Have I been doing that so that when people say IKECHUKWU HAPPY BIRTHDAY it will really mean IKECHUKWU HAPPY DEATH DAY. I should try to remember that: The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning, while the heart of the fool is in the feasting Qoholet [Ecclesiates] 7:4. IKECHUKWU each day draws you nearer to the grave hence; More fortunate are the dead for being dead, than the living who have to live, and even more fortunate than both is the one not yet born who has not seen the abuses under the sun Qoholet [Ecclesiates] 4:2-3.

Oh LORD my GOD forgive me all my sins which I have consciously or unconsciously committed all these years celebrating birthday, and the unhappiness and sadness which I have voluntarily or involuntarily caused to people even on my birthdays. Oh my Mother Blessed Virgin Mary intercede for me, my Patron Saint Paul and my guardian archangel Gabriel(Ikechukwu) help me to achieve well UGOCHI on my death day which starts from my birthday, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment